Monday 22 August 2011

Dear Iris and Light...

... i simply LOVE your work!

A close {photographer} friend of mine sent me a link this morning. It has to be one of the most beautiful pieces of cinematography I have seen in a while.

I watched 'Go Do' {I won't tell you how many times over} and had shivers. It was stunning & powerful & beautiful & breathtaking.





Go Do from IRIS AND LIGHT on Vimeo.

I love that there are such amazingly talented little creatives on the planet. Iris and Light are a team of photographers & cinematographers who seem to take great ease in capturing the tangible beauty and passion of life. I must admit though, that it does help that the couple in this particular film are ridiculously good looking...but i'm sure that with with all their creative genius, they could totally make the rest of us mere mortals look good.


So with that, I'm off to start an 'Iris and Light' savings account.
Until then, I will love your work from afar!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment