Monday 7 March 2011

And while we're on the topic...

So as you can probably tell from my previous post, I love the whole notion of 'kissing and making up'. So much so, that when I discovered these little treasures, I was ridiculously excited!



Now mock me if you wish, but seriously, who wouldn't want these delicious little face wipes as a part of their day? They are organic, they have a super-cute name and the packaging is pink! What more could a girl ask for?

One of my dearest friends got me on to the Organic Surge range a while ago. I have tried a few of their products and apart from actually doing their job, they all seem to smell so amazingly divine. Bath time has never been such a treat!

So, get your hands on a packet and get ready to 'kiss and make up'.

Much love x


1 comment:

  1. I love the look of this little product. With the words...pink....kiss.....and..Make up in the same sentence, how can you go wrong !

    ReplyDelete